1.25.2009

I need internet!


Using internet from cafes and rooftops is not cutting it!

The furniture has arrived! ABF U-pack is amazing--nothing was broken and it's much more inexpensive than PODS. We've spent the week cleaning and arranging. . .and then rearranging. I had a vision of where pieces were going to fit, and they don't fit quite as well as I had imagined. It's been trial and error, but I think we've found a place for everything.

We're off to Lake Tahoe for a few days, but I can't wait to post all of the amazing restaurants and shops in my neighborhood. It's such a gorgeous Sunday to explore!


P.S. I've been a little homesick lately, and the picture below always cheers me up. 

1 comment:

  1. Let's see the new place with your fabulous decorating/rearranging skills!

    ReplyDelete