2.04.2009

What to do with all those photos


Jon took so many pictures on our journey, and many of them turned out great. I've been obsessed with buying items to fill our living room, but it finally dawned on me that we should utilize our own creations.

We're framing three cross-country photographs to place above the sofa in the living room (pictures to come, I promise). I am not gifted in the ways of artistry and envy anyone that is, but I played around with iPhoto last night--thank god for macs making it simple. I want the pictures to look vintage, sunbleached and reminiscent of 8mm film.

Before  After

4 comments:

  1. [in loud booming voice]

    "I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am not gifted in the ways of artistry..."

    Incorrect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love it....

    ReplyDelete