3.20.2009

Etsy Favorites

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited because tonight I'm venturing away from my comfort zone to a new part of the city (for me) and stopping by the event below.


I hope everyone has a good weekend, and as always, here's some favorites!

Spruce home: Constellation wingback
Goodness, the ladies of Spruce Home hand-stitched every felt circle! That's way more patience than I have.


Littleput Books: Reach (little-blocks and photographs)


SODA: thank you cards


Wonder Thunder: reusable vegetable bags


Tim's Sally: Little Geisha coaster set
Okay, I cheated. I already have these, but they were such a great gift.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I love that wingback chair. So cool.

    I started a new blog, too, machopurse.blogspot.com. Check it out and add me to your list, pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.... I CAN NOT wait to here about SFGirl! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete