3.03.2009

Hello Sharpie


When I worked at a library many moons ago, my friend Meaghan hung tiny Rothko prints--clothesline style--to decorate my home away from home.

Now, I've decided to add another rotating element to our hallway by hanging prints from our cross-country trip in the same fashion. I bought Jon a Polaroid PoGo printer, and we have several 2x3 prints of our favorite people and places. I like the accessibility of a clothesline gallery. I want our guests to play around with it and contribute their own pictures, postcards, newspaper clippings, gadgets. . .whatever!

Once the hallway is semi-finished, I'll be sure to post some pictures. For now, it's just a hint!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I forgot about that mini-gallery. :-)

    Next: GIANT clothespins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that julie! always thinking outside of the box

    ReplyDelete