7.15.2009

Still truckin'

As previously mentioned, while I enjoy other things on my to-do list like cooking and weekend trips, the home improvement projects have dwindled. I had time to squeeze this one in yesterday though, and it took all of five minutes. It's called changing hardware, and what a difference it makes. Detect a hint of sarcasm? I know it's not "project" worthy, but I'm happy about these knobs from Anthropologie. If I could wear them as earrings I would.

Before After

Details

Ikea Aspelund Wardrobe (Yes, I bought another piece of Ikea furniture. The addiction will never end.)
+

This knob
=
Just what I had in mind!

I must be going through a ceramic phase lately because I loaded up on Anthropologie's latte bowls, the knobs above and my salt box. I've never been too feminine in my tastes, but since the armoire is solely mine, I thought it could use girly coral knobs just to make sure no boys touch it.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Design*Sponge, about your linen closet makeover! I just wanted to stop by and tell you what a fantastic job I think you did - I LOVE the use of the wall graphic inside! Fabulous!

    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Macy!

    It honestly turned out much better than I ever imagined.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete