8.06.2009

My own font

How about Orange posted about creating your own font several months ago, and I finally got around to doing it. I decided to use yourfonts.com, and it was easy, really. You just print the template, make sure to write in the lines provided, download to the site and purchase to upload to your computer. 

I was thinking about using this to create labels for our save-the-date cards (still months away) so it would look a little cleaner, yet still homespun. Now I'm just going to use it for everything.

Okay, there was one snafu. I couldn't find the font anywhere on my computer after I purchased it. I even downloaded a bunch of free fonts just to make sure I wasn't an idiot. I had to write a funny, but WTF, e-mail, and someone from customer was glad to help. I think the key is funny here because my initial nice, professional e-mail received no response.

2 comments:

  1. i really love your handwriting and this is gonna be so cute and personal for the save the dates!!

    ReplyDelete