8.19.2009

Overwhelmed?

Do you ever feel like the to-do list is a mile long or that you need to make another list to organize the first list that's spiraled out of control? Yeah, that's about how I feel right now. I used to know someone that would organize her to do lists down to the minute. It seriously would read:
  1. 7:15 a.m. - wake up
  2. 7:18 a.m. - brush teeth (At this point I'm thinking, "it only takes you three minutes to get out of bed?")
  3. 7:20 a.m. - put on outfit that was picked out the night before (Again, "you're really one of those people that brushes their teeth for two minutes?")
You get the point. I have so many things to share and not enough time to concentrate, so right now I'm letting another blogger share the goods. Yolksy is a new blog for me, and I love her finds and perusing the pictures. Enjoy, and I'll get my head out of my ass soon enough. Hopefully by 9:00 a.m.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I know that feeling. I make lists of lists to make. It's a compulsion. And addiction. A burden. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome:-) Thanks so much! I just discovered your blog and I love it! You had me laughing out loud! I have a bad habit of not making lists and the to do's just keep piling up in my head...it's BAD! Hope you were able to get caught up a little bit!

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks so much for the inspiration. I seriously am in love with your blog. That Design Collective Wallpaper is so great. Thanks again for taking my mind off all the important, pressing decisions!

    ReplyDelete