1.18.2010

What's taking so long?!

Geez, it's been a month since I've visited on here! Do bloggers ever have phases when life steps up a notch and something's gotta give? I don't mean to leave anyone hanging while Jon and I adjust to a new schedule. . .I have just felt utterly overwhelmed and displaced the past month. Although I'm thankful to have a job again, it's going to be so odd to go from road warrior (as Jon likes to call it) to rigid schedule follower. It's freaking me out a little bit. On top of all the adjustment, the interwebs in Roanoke, VA are a tad too slow for my patience. It would have taken hours to post all the new finds.

So let's make a promise. Once we're all situated in a couple of weeks, I promise to pick things up where I left off.

In the meantime, here's a video that our dear friend Anna Lisa sent me at the most appropriate time. This song will always be particularly special.

1 comment: