2.08.2010

Well hello there!

Finally! We're pretty much settled in our new space, although I'm searching frantically for wall hooks that I swear are buried somewhere in our cabinet of hardware goodies. We're hoping to move into a permanent home this summer. I swear! We never sit still. I guess it takes two feet of snow to slow me down recently. But, we have six months to put our touches on a space, and the challenge is how much do you change in six months? What do you simply live with?

In the meantime, I'm really going to need your help for a project. More about that will come later this week. Trust me, it's going to be a good fixer-upper.

Oh, and I'm trying out a new look on the blog. Bear with me while I make the tweaks.

So what have I been doing for the better part of two months?

- I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these little guys from glassybaby will find a way onto our wedding reception tables. For several shades, the company donates 10% to various cancer research centers and other organizations.


- I've been saving pennies for an Elva Fields necklace (the owner is a former Hollins alum!!).

- Other than that, I've been sitting at work staring at the cubicle walls because I still have no computer!

Thanks for the patience. I promise this year's finds, projects, stories, etc. will be as exciting as ever.

P.S. My pre-holiday wish list item finally made it into my hands. Good things come to those who wait!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look. You did a good job! Love those baking dishes, too. So glad you're off hiatus and back with doses of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete