6.18.2010

Three things: CSA, Flickr and bloglove



We joined a CSA this year, and the vegetables and eggs keep pouring in. If you have any good recipes with chard or anything tasty, send me a message or drop them in the comments.

Also if you haven't checked out
Jon's Flickr page in awhile, you should. The pictures from Jamaica are awesome and the birth of Jon's latest project Lost Film is documented as well. We'll get into that later.

Ras Rody stirring some vegetarian goodness.

Finally, for all of the eye candy I don't have time to gather. . .check out
Head Over Heels. Smitten.

We're planning a quick trip to Terrain this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks, thanks for the kind words. Especially since I am on a bit of a hiatus and all is quiet on the blog front. So nice of you to mention me. I certainly appreciate it!

    Best-nelya

    ReplyDelete