6.13.2010

Where have I been?!?!?

Seriously?! Did I fall off the face of the earth or what?



Nope, I just got married :) Yeah kids, I'm officially a breeder. . .get over it. After the big day, we spent some time lounging cliff-side in Jamaica. We visited the design-centric, infamous Rockhouse Hotel, so standby for a review. Now I'm back, and life is getting interesting. There's a puppy in the mix, and house hunting officially begins. I can't wait to share all of the gems and duds we see in the D.C. area. Of course when we finally obtain that new house, there will be decorating to do!! Yeah, I'd say the blog is back with steady material.

Before we jump into the present, here's a few favorites of our wedding day. Our photographer, Cassidy DuHon, is D.C. based, but willing to travel. Check out his site because he is wonderful. We have 600+ amazing photos to comb through for an album. The decisions are difficult!








Any Melabo fans? You may recognize our anthropomorphic bride and groom.






The infamous Shotgun Party!



2 comments:

  1. Have you ever read the name of your blog without the comma? Luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well, I guess that's true too :)

    ReplyDelete