9.07.2010

A break from the progress


What a fabulous weekend! After returning from Philadelphia, I opened the car door and saw this diamond in the rough. I thought the roses were a lost cause because they were burnt from the heat when we moved in, but this little lady managed to sneak through. What a great surprise.


We also found our stamp from NoteTrunk, which makes it official. . .this is our home, and I've been stamping everything. I've been finding things to mail and writing letters to Jon's grandmother. Bills have suddenly become fun. No, that's taking it a step too far.


Last but least, Duke decided he wanted to take a spin on the swings. I swear, he asked. He jumped out immediately after. Yep, maybe we should stop treating him like a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. The rose is beautiful and Duke is adorable.

    ReplyDelete