1.20.2011

Training this week has really put a damper on my blogging life. Although, after today, I'll be a master of high-impact communications. You know, after that five-minute speech I stumble through. I hate public speaking and am so nervous.

Aside from the chair refresh, Jon is done staining the bookshelves and the library is now open for business. I've taken roughly 20 photos, but the fluorescent lighting in our basement is hideous and distorts the color so much. I even tried to hang ambient lighting but the bulb broke, and we were back to the fluorescent. I'll figure something out because I really want to share!

I also have another little project that I'm proud of, so stay tuned tomorrow. We'll have a crazy weekly wrap-up!

Can't wait to join the real world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment