3.29.2011

The weekend - a day late

The procrastination is killing me! I didn't watch Taxi Driver, I didn't make new buttons for the blog, and I didn't do anything I said I would. But, Jon and I did manage to plant some forsythia, buy a little japanese maple and debate on how to pot it (there may be a concrete pot-making tutorial coming your way soon), make the most amazing garlic bread ever, celebrate a birthday, and watch You're Gonna Miss Me! So the pictures below could be a entitled: Hey, change the filters on your camera! or Hey, start using photoshop. The lighting is just plain terrible in some of them.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Finally! Some sage is popping up in the background. Look at the snow that melted by 8 a.m. Duke was ticked. And ... I gave the dracaena to my friend and scored big time on the yellow pot. I think I was heavily influenced by Dabito's DIY on Old Brand New.

2 comments:

  1. that photo of Duke totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke never ceases to crack me up every day of my life. He's a funny little dude.

    ReplyDelete