3.04.2011

Photobucket

Yay bigger pictures! So I bought this little string of pearls plant because I felt the bathroom window needed some life. Plus, I didn't even explain my post title yesterday and feel silly. Does anyone remember the show Viva Variety? Well, they played a game called "plant or animal" and contestants had to guess whether the noise was Robert Plant or an actual animal. I'm weird. I know.

Happy Friday! I'm going to finish reading The Savage Detectives this weekend, hopefully score my patio table, clean all of the leaves out of the flower beds, and take it easy. What's on everyone else's agenda?

2 comments:

  1. did you get the patio table or was it a case of flaky craigslist people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we finally got it last night! it's cutesy and simple but needs a little elbow grease and love.

    ReplyDelete