4.18.2011

The weekend

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Dash and Albert rug has arrived! I love it. I can't believe it took me this long to be pro-rug, but it's made such a difference. We also ended up at Terrain this weekend, since we drove to Philly. There wasn't a lot of stock compared to the last time we went, and I felt like prices increased too. I guess I was a little disappointed, but ended up getting a cookbook and candle.

The best thing was that Duke came along for the ride. I love watching him fall asleep in the backseat. He hides his head under his blanket and uses his stuffed animals as a pillow. So, I went a little crazy with the diptych feature on Jon's phone. The bookcases have made a cameo above as well as a scene from Philly and pictures from old National Geographic magazines at my dad's house. Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment