5.12.2011

I'm back

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm back! Our getaway was amazing, and I'm waiting for Jon to upload a few pictures before sharing all the details. Look what was waiting when we got home! Peonies and roses. This is the joy of taking over a yard that's been established for 60+ years. I couldn't kill anything if I tried! I even have little maple trees popping up in my flower beds due to years of neglect.

So we'll have a slideshow either tomorrow or Monday, but some highlights of the trip are:


  • Meeting two wonderful, new friends!



  • Hot Springs



  • Driving to Terlingua and Presidio



  • Picnic in an Airstream



  • Dinner at Miniature Rooster



  • Outdoor movies

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool to just walk outside and clip some flowers for an arrangement. I went a little crazy and bought a lot more seeds to plant!

    ReplyDelete