6.07.2011

As I see it

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Duke had surgery yesterday, which I will definitely post about once he's recovered. For now, I wanted to share a few photos. I realized that most pictures on the blog are taken by Jon, so I thought it may be fun to see things from my visual perspective!

We've recently been combing through photographs to blow up for our living room, and I came across a few that were taken one afternoon in the backyard of our casita in Texas (I say "ours" like we own it ... I mean the one we rented!). It was such a beautiful day, and I just thought that yard was the shit. It really made me feel like I was so far removed from the world.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Looking at Jon's pictures vs. my own, I realize what an amazing eye he has for landscapes, framing content, capturing a mood, etc. I tend to focus on what's close at hand, textures, etc. What I really need to concentrate on is focus in general. My pictures are so blurry sometimes! Neither of us really like taking portraits, but are slowly building confidence. So because Jon always untags himself on facebook, I'm posted his beautiful face right here. I love these pictures of him and his charisma! We'll time how long it takes before he e-mails me and asks to take them down :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. TAKE THESE DOWN NOW. I JUST READ THIS, AND ITS BEEN LIKE 12 HOURS MY FACE HAS BEEN ONLINE TO THE WORLD

    ReplyDelete